What treatment do we use?
After you complete a one-hour scan at our wellness spa, an experienced and highly skilled healthcare professional interprets your scan and uses the information to develop an individualized treatment plan to strategically and effectively balance and clear the primary stressors revealed during your scan.
We do this using Researched Nutritionals™, a trusted brand of physician-only nutritional supplements, or nutraceuticals.
- We map out goals, and objectives for you and your family—matching you with the exact nutrients your body needs.
- We also accurately monitor and finetune dosages based on the severity of your symptoms, conditions, or flares.
- And we monitor your progress to achieve the maximal outcome.
Researched Nutritionals™ were developed based on research. Clinical trials have been conducted since the time these nutraceuticals were first developed, and ongoing clinical trials demonstrate product efficacy.
As providers of these high-end nutraceuticals, we at What’s Wrong Wellness trust Researched Nutritionals™ for their expertise and commitment to ongoing research—an integral aspect of their mission and ours.
Learn more about Researched Nutritionals™.
P.S. We also partner with knowledgeable, accessible, and friendly physicians who are available for consultation.
More About Nutraceuticals
A Game Changer to Recovery
Each member of our team has been where you are today: desperate for answers. Some of us have found ourselves in life or death situations in which our only way out was to figure out the truth for ourselves. Therefore, we are relentless in our quest for answers when it comes to each and every client.
How We Overcome Common Barriers to Recovery
Research shows that the main obstacle to recovery from a chronic condition is undertreatment. A qualified What’s Wrong Wellness practitioner will decide how long to treat a client who has chronic stressors.
The second challenge is to select the correct combination of nutraceuticals to guide and reinforce your immune system to appropriately clear the stressors as well as help the cells that have been affected by those stressors.
Our practitioners are masters at what they do. They understand that most treatments will not completely eradicate the stressors. Instead, their goal is to help the body suppress, support, and recover.
After working with antibiotics for years and years, it was apparent that there was not a viable solution for the intracellular nature of stressors. While we occasionally layer antibiotics along with Researched Nutritionals, we have determined that the long-term use of multiple antibiotics, antifungals, and antivirals isn’t practical as it is related to compliance.
Instead, our goal became to address the misdirected immune response, then support the body in its ability to reach affected cells through transfer factors. This was a game changer in terms of length of treatment and success of treatment outcome.
Researched Nutritionals’ unparalleled expertise in the development and use of supplemental transfer factors has been pivotal in the advancement of our protocols.
What are transfer factors?
- Transfer factors are a natural component of the strategy the body uses to protect itself against disease. They are made by the body and normally do not exist outside of it. Thus, adding more transfer factors to the body is the perfect example of supplementation.
- Transfer factors act by helping the immune system do its job—especially helping cells and chemical messengers utilized in the cell-mediated (Th1) immune pathway (a pathway that allows the body to identify and destroy infected self cells and cancer cells).
- Transfer factors safely and effectively help the body locate and destroy stubborn viral and bacterial infections and rebalance the immune dysfunction associated with many disease states.
- By communicating with the immune system in a language it inherently understands, supplemental transfer factors strengthen the cell-mediated immune response and increase the number of natural killer cells and cytotoxic T-cells available for destroying non-self cells, infected self cells, and cancer cells. They bind to antigens on infected self cells and target these cells for destruction.
- Transfer factors do not attack diseases directly; they only exert effects on the immune system itself. They act by boosting the immune system in specific ways so that it can help the body heal itself. They are not drugs that directly attack diseases or turn the immune response off. They simply help your body fight pathogens.
Several published scientific studies suggest that transfer factors hold promise in preventing infections. Research also shows that transfer factors are effective at helping the immune system deal with a variety of infections and conditions, including
- human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- cytomegalovirus (CMV)
- Epstein-Barr virus
- myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
- human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6)
- and the herpes viruses that cause cold sores, genital outbreaks and shingles
For more about Researched Nutritionals™, click here.